आहत

It is a sincere attempt to serve the society as a designer. Awareness............ HIV.......AIDS..........

Monday, December 18, 2006



PROCESS

It is more than four months that I am working
on this project. I am still not very sure about my end
product, but more than that, with all the ups and downs
I really enjoyed the process of this creation. As obvious
for any creation my journey is none the less painful but
at each step it gives me joy and satisfaction. And this
process itself is like a . eld guide for me which has taught
a lot.
At every point I played different kind of roles
to make this project happen. Many times there were
clashes between different responsibilities but I managed
to get the way out.
I can list them chronologically as:

Making Story line
Character development
Writing Narrations
Visualization/Storyboarding
Adaptation according to medium
Planing
Voice recording
Photo shoot
Treatment and editing
Compositing
Sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home