आहत

It is a sincere attempt to serve the society as a designer. Awareness............ HIV.......AIDS..........

Friday, February 24, 2006


Abstract

As a designer this project is my first effort to communicate something through a dynamic medium without my presence. Although it has a essence of personal expression, it is not just an artistic remark on the canvas of my consciousness. This is the creation, a thoughtful process with curious experimentation.
In this project I am trying to make series of short films based on a social issue AIDS. Though I don’t want to claim at having arrived at any solution, if it makes the viewer think a while then my efforts will be successful.
This piece of literature in the form of project report is intended only at sharing my experience and not a proof of any kind of intelligence. I could have written this report in the essay form ornated by quotes but as I am more concerned about putting across my thinking process without emotions I preferred writing this in the technical form. It may look dry but is surely more useful.


I am taking these short films as an opportunity to travel through various responsibilities like writer, script writer, director, cinematographer, art director, production manager, editor, animator, sound engineer and ..................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home